I live for fast and nutritious meals during the work week. Here’s my go to recipe that I prepare when I need to fit in a lot of protein but I don’t have time to cook or defrost meat.
- 1 Can of Chicken Breast in water (you can use fresh but this is faster)
- 1 ½ tbsp Light Mayo
- ½ cup Cranberries & Glazed Walnut Salad Topping
- Salt/pepper (optional)
- Drain the can of chicken and put in to a bowl
- Add about a tablespoon and a half of light mayo
- Mix together and then add in a half cup of the Cranberry and Glazed Walnut Salad Toppings. This is my favorite but you can mix it up with different flavors. I like this add in because it gives it some texture and a burst of flavor.
- Salt and pepper to taste
That’s it! Quick meal in under 5 minutes. If I’m eating low carb I will eat by itself, otherwise it’s delicious to eat inside of a croissant too!
The canned chicken is 10g of Protein per serving and the entire can is 6 servings. Very filling and jam packed with protein!
Let me know in the comments if you make this!