– 1 Frozen Turkey Patty (I use the Natural Turkey Patties from Simple Truth)
– 1 whole squash
– Quinoa (I use the Fully Cooked Frozen Organic Quinoa from Trader Joe’s)
– 1/2 Tablespoon Tessamae’s Lemon Garlic Dressing
– I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter Spray
– Hot sauce (optional)
- Spray a frying pan lightly with the I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter Spray. When the pan gets hot, cook the turkey patty according to the packaging instructions. As the patty begins to cook, break it apart in the pan into bite size pieces.
- While the turkey patty is cooking, chop up the squash into bite size pieces as well. I like to cut once vertically and then into halves.
- When the turkey patty is about ½ way done cooking, add the Tessamae’s sauce to the pan with the chopped up squash. Cook all together until the turkey is fully cooked and the squash becomes soft. I like to cook the squash until the edges are more crispy.
- Cook the quinoa according to the packaging. The pack from Trader Joe’s is microwavable.
- Serve ½ cup of Quinoa into a bowl. Top with the turkey and squash mixture. Optionally, top with hot sauce as well. I like to use Valentina.