I really love the Mozzarella and Tomato Salad at BJ’s Restaurant. I was craving it one day but didn’t have all of the ingredients I needed to recreate the recipe. Instead I threw a few things together from what I did have in my fridge to make something similar and it turned out SO good. It’s cool and refreshing and easy to make in a pinch with ingredients you already have. Read on for how to make it!
Easy Tomato Avocado Salad
1 tbsp Sriracha
2 tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Wash the tomato and avocado
- Cut the tomato in to bite size pieces and add to a bowl
- Cut the avocado in to bite size pieces and sprinkle on top of the tomato
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the tomato and avocado mixture
- Drizzle the Sriracha on top (add more to taste) Enjoy!